Handles some batch operations that are not supported by Joplin itself, and presents them as a visual interface.
- [x] Check for unreferenced attachment resources Some unused attachment resources are not cleaned up in time
- [x] Check for referenced attachment resources that do not exist Some attachments that are being used may not exist for various reasons
- [x] Convert external links to internal note references Would like to be able to convert previous blog links to internal
:/idlinks to ensure they never expire
- [x] Check for notes that don't have a parent directory (usually an error)
- open joplin desktop version
- Enable the web clipper
- Fill out the configuration in the Settings page
- Navigate to the relevant function page
If you want to participate in the development or run locally, you can refer to Participate in the project
Why not use the cli form
The cli form is not very suitable for this scenario, e.g. when you need to preview unusual attachments or notes, which is more troublesome at the command line.
Will it record my note data
The website works locally, there is no back-end server, if you are still worried, you can check the source code joplin-batch-web